Saturday, February 21, 2015

100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate -3 Single Serve Pk Review


100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate -3 Single Serve Pk

I had never had Whey Protein before today. I had heard a lot of good things about whey and the health benefits and have been curious about it, but, just never quite got around to trying it. Now that I tried it I wish I would have listened to people long ago! I drink boost daily, so this was the perfect mixer with my whey protein. I used my AVEX mixer I won to mix this drink in. I have to say this drink was like heaven in a cup, it was full of chocolaty deliciousness. I am going to start drinking this daily and I recommend that if you are interested in whey that you can buy these packs of Pure Whey Protein on Amazon and see what all the buzz is about!





1 comment: