Friday, February 27, 2015

Smooth Energy Clear Mind LiquidCaps Review


Smooth Energy Clear Mind LiquidCaps

These are ginseng capsules with fermented Korean Panax Ginseng. A serving size is one capsule. You are to take 1 in the am and one in the pm. You may take more in between if you wish. To get full absorbtion, which is 15x more(over 2,000 mg) and 4x faster than most. It does have it's advantages taking it this way rather than the vials I usually purchase. The taste is not as strong and I don't have to jab a flimsy straw through metal and they are easier to travel with than small glass bottles. 

   They did kick in much faster and give me good clean and natural energy. I didn't even need my usual amount of coffee, which is a bonus since I don't like crashing mid day. They support good heart function, strengthen your immunity and raise your libido as well as many other health benefits.
  These are great, and I will purchase them in the future. You can purchase these on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment