Friday, April 17, 2015

Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp Review

Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp

I do a lot of camping, so, the headlamp was a great product for me to test out. It is super comfortable and easy to adjust to any head size. I love the LED lights! They are so bright that I will be sure to be able to navigate any dark path I should come across on my camping adventures. No more stumbling through the dark or carrying clunky lanterns. The light takes 3 AAA batteries, so, make sure you bring some along . There is a distance light and a flood light and both have different settings. I love these features, because you don't always want a super bright light, yet, sometimes you need extreme lighting in very dark areas. The instructions are greatly detailed and answer any questions you may have about the lamp. I love when a product covers all of the bases. This is an incredible headlamp, and I can't wait to put it to use. You can purchase this on Amazon for $24.95.



No comments:

Post a Comment