Monday, June 1, 2015

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover Review

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Callus Remover

I have some nasty feet, my calluses are disgusting to say the least. I have refused to take the advice of friends to go to the salon and get a pedicure professionally done. I am a cheap skate you could say! When I found out there were electronic home pedicure machine tools, I had to try this out. I will say this will save anyone a lot of money from going to the salon to get their pedicures. You can do your own and have the same results, nice soft feet. I used this tool to smooth out my horrid calluses on my feet and was very pleased with the results, I will be using this a lot as I am always on my feet. I will never fully cure the callus issue, but this will certainly help them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment