Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review

 Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large)

We have all been taking our lunch to day care, school or work since we were youngins. Through my years on this earth I have been taking my lunch in some sort of way. I started out using the brown paper bags, quick fast and easy as a kid. Now that I am an adult I use insulted and nice looking lunch bags, instead of the generic cheap brown paper bags. 

These lunch bags by Hango, are not only good looking. They are well made, durable material and are very well insulated. I love that I was able to test two sizes, I got the small and large sizes. As seen below the small size, is PERFECT for my lunch for work and the large sizes is PERFECT to carry that 6 pack of drinks in! You can by this on Amazon for $24.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment