Monday, May 18, 2015

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone Review

Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone

I have been testing out and reviewing many pairs of earphones for companies lately. These Silicon earphones, have been the best for various reason yet. I usually have  a hard time fitting the earphones into my ears. They usually fall out on one side or something of that sort, not these ones. They stay put in both ears and are comfortable no discomfort at all. I take these to work and listen to my music while on my hour long lunch, I only have to charge them every 3 or so days if I listen to music for a hour at a time. 

I love that they last 4-6 hours on a full charge. As you can see below they come in a lime green chord that you can wrap around your neck and then put the earphones in your ears. I love that they are wireless from your device, this makes it so much easier to move around with them in. These are compatible with virtually any bluetooth device, I have a iPhone 4s and they work perfect. Another thing I love is, they come with a nice little carrying case as pictured below, this holds the charger plug in chord and the earphones themselves. These earphones are perfect for anyone who goes to the gym or just anyone who loves music in general, they are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment