Monday, May 18, 2015

Retseliney Retinol, Vitamin C, Cleanser Review

Retseliney Retinol, Vitamin C, Cleanser

Retinol: This comes in a 2 oz pump. It contains 2.5% retinol, shea butter, vitamin E, vitamin B5, green tea and jojoba oil. I like how it's for all skin types, paraben-free and 97% naturally derived. The best part was I could feel the antioxidants working! Within a week I noticed an overall improvement in facial skin. I highly recommend this product.

Vitamic C: This serum comes in a 1 oz pump. I like how it's recommended for aging and sun-damaged skin. This premium serum spreads smoothly and evenly. It has a great scent, which is always a plus with skin products. My skin feels refreshed after every use of this product. It has also seemed to reduce dark circles A major plus to this is that my skin stayed moisturized throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone needing new skin product.

Cleanser: This cleanser comes in a large 4 oz pump. It is 97% naturally derived, which is a plus. I like how it has vitamins C, A, E, rosehip oil, tea tree oil and MSM. It left a fresh clean feeling after cleansing. Be careful, this will burn with eye contact. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have a fresh clean feeling daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment