Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Film Stickers for Fuji Mini @Sticky Shoot Review


 Film Stickers for Fuji Mini

I agreed to give my honest opinion of Sticky Shoot Colorful Frame Stickers in exchange for being able to try them out for free. These stickers are made for INSTAX mini films. They are so much fun and easy to use. They come in tons of colors and 80 designs! All you have to do is prepare your Instax photo film, Remove the sticker frame from the paper, and then Decorate your Instax mini photo with a Sticky Shoot! I was so exited to see how many different designs there were. I was surprised at how easy they are to attach to my photos without messing up the sticker or the film. I would recommend these for any teen or young adult you may be shopping for. I had my teenagers try them out and they loved them. These are super cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment