Monday, March 23, 2015

ORION 6000mAh Power Bank Portable Charger Review

ORION 6000mAh Power Bank Portable Charger

In the years of having a cell phone I have had many a portable chargers. They have always been 3200mAh ones though. When this product was offered at a discount price for an honest review, I went for it! This is my first 600mAh charger, it is incredible. I love that you can charge 2 devices at once on this charger. This charger can also be used as a flashlight how cool is that! The LED status light to tell you how much power is remaining on your bank is also an amazing feature. With a full charge my devices last 6-8 hours using this bank, I will never run out of power basically is what that means! It is also not to big, its a nice oval square size. This is a must have for any tech nerd that is always using their devices. You can buy this on Amazon for $29.99.


1 comment:

  1. I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. bateria externa movil barata

    ReplyDelete