Monday, March 23, 2015

Orblue Bag Heat Sealer Review

Orblue Bag Heat Sealer

Are you tired of those stale crackers, cereal or chips? I know I am when I don't get the bag sealed quiet enough after munchin on my late night snacks. When I saw this product up for grabs at a discounted price, I snatched it up so I would hopefully have no more stales snacks night after night. This is a very easy to use product as well, that comes with 2 AA batteries. It has a magnet so you can put it on your refrigerator for quick access. To use this handy dandy food saver, you simple put your bag in between and clamp down and slide the sealer across it. The heat from the sealer gadget, seals the bag so no more stale foods. This has been an awesome product and my crackers are back to freshness. You can purchase this on Amazon for $14.87.



No comments:

Post a Comment