Monday, March 30, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review


 K2R-803 Portable Power Bank

Having never used a portable charger before, I didn't know what to expect. To my pleasant surprise, it was very simple to use! I have looked at other portable charges online and found that most of them are 3200 mAh. As seen on TV, the K2R-803 has more than double that at 7800 mAh. I got two full charges from it on my galaxy s4. Another feature I enjoyed from this product was the LED indicators on the end of the usb cables. They indicate when your device is charging or fully charged. Did I mention the TWO usb cables are included for free? (One is an iPhone usb cable and the other is a mini usb cable) Lastly, this charger has 4 blue LED lights to indicate how much charge it has left. When I saw that I could get this product at a discounted rate for my honest opinion in a review, I jumped at the opportunity. I will be recommending this product to all of my friends and family. You can buy this on Amazon for $24.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment