Monday, April 27, 2015

#1 Premium Pet Odor & Stain Removal Spray Review

#1 Premium Pet Odor & Stain Removal Spray

In a house with 3 dogs and 2 cats, it can be a lot of work to keep on top of odor at times. I am willing to try just about anything people can suggest and have been let down a lot. My pet odor is at times pretty bad because my 16 year old dog is prone to accidents.
I was offered a discount on this product for my honest and unbiased opinion. I was more than willing to give it a shot. I was impressed that if my old dog has an accident,it even cleans the air of the smells. I made sure every time he had an accident I would scrub the area and then spray the odor eliminator and the smell would be as if it did not exist. It's not just a cover up like some products, it actually clears the air of smell.
We no spray our air and furniture before guests come over.
It comes in a great sized bottle that will last quite some time.
For small or large pet needs, I would give this a try. It works like a charm for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment