Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Heat Resistant Silicone Grill Gloves Review


 Heat Resistant Silicone Grill Gloves

These Kitchen Mastery silicone barbecue gloves are really excellent! First of all, orange is my favorite color, so when the opportunity arose for me to receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest opinion in the form of a review I had to have them! The company boasts that these FDA approved silicone gloves are resistant to temperatures up to 425° F, so obviously I had to test that out! I turned my grill on and cranked all the burners to high, waited fifteen minutes, and then went to check. It was at 450°! I placed my hand directly on the grill rack and held it there for thirty seconds with no discomfort and the gloves were completely intact still. I was quite impressed! I have a hard time finding gloves to fit my big hands sometimes, but these fit me just fine! They are made from a very flexible silicone which makes it easy to do anything you need to while barbecuing or baking. They have a textured palm which makes it easy to grab and hold on to any utensil or pan that you may need. These gloves are totally dishwasher safe, so cleaning them is super simple. This is an all around great product and a must have for anyone who loves to grill, cook, or bake! I highly recommend it! You can purchase these on Amazon for $19.97.





No comments:

Post a Comment