Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Microfiber Cleaning Towels (5 Pack) Review

 Microfiber Cleaning Towels (5 Pack)

Do you enjoy having a nice clean and shiny car? Of course you do, that was a silly question! These microfiber towels are great for cleaning your car! These large, 16x12 inch towels will make quick work of washing your car, truck, or motorcycle. I also keep one inside to use on my appliances, as my regular towels leave lint and streaks, especially on my glass top stove! Another great feature is that these are 100% machine washable. Meaning you can use them again and again! But the best feature of all is the 30 day 100% money back guarantee! So you really have no excuse not to try them! But, trust me you will be satisfied with this product. You can buy these on Amazon for $9.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment