Monday, April 13, 2015

2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Review

 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer 

Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry is a great face cream with all the benefits of retinol without the typical drying effect you can get from most retinol products. The cream goes on smooth and dry. I did not notice any real smell. It comes in a 3.4 oz bottle. It is pretty decent sized. I love that there is a piece of plastic in the opening to keep it from leaking all over. It is not only good for age defense and repair, but, also helps with sun damage and acne.
It has a bunch of other good natural stuff in it like green tea, b vitamins, hyalorounic acid and more! I notice that my face is looking clearer and younger already. Even my husband noticed.He said it feels much softer than normal. 
I just apply it once each morning underneath all of my daily makeup. This is a great product for daily use as a part of your beauty regime. You can purchase this on Amazon for $23.49.


No comments:

Post a Comment