Tuesday, April 14, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil Review


 100% Pure Argan Oil Review

I have tried a few varieties of argan oil recently in search of just the right one. Foxbrim is a really nice quality argan oil. It is nice and lightly scented and goes on smooth and dry instead of oily. This is a great oil if you have chapped lips or dry skin that just needs a bit of moisture. I use it as a facial moisturizer because it goes on light and dry and is not greasy underneath my foundation. I also add a couple drops to my conditioner for extra silky hair, and to my regular body lotion for an extra moisturizing effect. It is non toxic, so, it is safe to use on the kids and the pets and in their products as well. I like to use it on my lab because her skin gets so dry and it is a good way to moisturize her skin naturally when her dander is high. I also use it to keep my nails strong and beautiful. This product has so many uses, I love it. You can purchase this on Amazon for $13.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment