Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ultra BRIGHT LED Headlamp - SUPER COMFORTABLE! Review

 Ultra BRIGHT LED Headlamp - SUPER COMFORTABLE!

This headlamp is excellent! It may as well be called a head mounted spotlight! It is adjustable to different angles. It also is fully dimmable, it can be turned down to almost nothing. This headlamp comes with 3 AAA batteries, which is great! I turned it on to see how long the batteries would last, because the company boasts that it has an extended battery life. It lasted almost 24 hours! I am very impressed with this product. I got it at a discounted price for my honest opinion in form if this review. I recommend it to anyone who does outdoor activities. I recently took it on a night fishing trip and since it is hands-free, it gave me the opportunity to catch the most catfish (and the biggest) of the whole night! Also, this is perfect for night time reading! I even keep it at my bedside for when I have to get up at night, or when the power goes out! You can buy this on Amazon for $27.97.



No comments:

Post a Comment