Monday, April 20, 2015

Leather Conditioner and Restorer Review

 Leather Conditioner and Restorer

I love boots, they have to be my favorite type of "shoe" will you. Some of my boots I have had for years and you can defiantly tell they have some age on them. This product came along and yep you guessed it........I had to have it to being my old boots back to life. I got this and it came in a plastic ziploc type of bag, in case it leaked while shipping. It did not leak, that is always a relief when your liquid products come without leaking. I used this Afterlife Leather Conditioner on my boots, that I have had for years and years. This brought them back to life looking refreshed and new again. Below you will see what I mean! You can buy this on Amazon for $14.97.



No comments:

Post a Comment