Monday, April 13, 2015

Green Queen Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set Review


Green Queen Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set

When I got this Queen Luxury Microfiber Sheet set, I thought I was receiving a white set. To my surprise they sent the green sheets, this worked out perfect as you can see. My comforter is creme, green and pink, this sheet set matched perfect to my room. A person can never have to many sheet sets, I change my sheets once a week. 

This set is very affordable at $29.95 on Amazon. These are an awesome 1800 thread count and made of microfiber material, so you know what that means right? They are SOFT and comfortable! I just love these sheets and they fit my bed perfectly. Sometimes I buy sheets and they don't fit perfect and are to big. I would defiantly recommend these affordable soft sheets to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment