Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4 Review

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4

I love this arm band! My daughter is a busy girl and always on the go. She likes to skateboard around town and chill with her friends. I am the kind of parent that likes to know where there children are and what they are doing. My kids know they had better not ignore a text or call or they will not go out next time. This case is nice because she can keep her phone handy and skate at the same time. it is easy to access and also holds cash, ID, and he house key. It looks stylish with almost any outfit. You can use this for jogging, walking the dog, etc. It is great for any active person who does not want to leave their phone behind while jogging the trails or the mom walking her baby who doesn't want to dig around in the diaper bag for her ringing phone. My daughter says it is comfortable to wear and easy to use her phone through. I am very pleased that she has a way to keep her phone near while on the go. You can purchase this on Amazon for $7.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment