Monday, April 13, 2015

Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Review

Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop

The question of the day....... who doesn't like a nice big bowl of ice cream? In this household the answer would be EVERYONE LOVES ICE CREAM! I have always liked ice cream, growing up I remember eating ice cream almost every day and chasing the ice cream truck down to get that delicious treat. I've never had a good quality ice cream scoop, I've always just used my spoons and yes they bend sometimes. When I found this ice cream scoop offered for a review, I was ecstatic at this chance to not bend anymore spoons of mine dipping my favorite treat.

This ice cream scoop is such good quality, I love the rubber handle. It has a nice grip to dip that ice cream, even when its basically frozen. It has saved my spoons and made dipping a lot easier in my life. A person can never  have to much ice cream it is amazing to say the least. You can join SUMO's mailing list for great discounts on their kitchen products at SUMO.



No comments:

Post a Comment